What does the course cover?
Learn to model a clay head directly from life, develop observational skills and clay modelling techniques on this popular absorbing course.
Who will this course be great for?
- Beginners, intermediate, and advanced levels of previous experience
- People looking to develop their artistic skills with a structured programme and clear course focus/ defined output
- People who enjoy or benefit from individual focussed attention from the tutor
- All tools and clay included in course price
What level of experience do I need?
- Open to all levels
- Perfect for beginners or those with some experience who wish to further develop their observational skills.
Who teaches it?
- Duncan Roberston
- Graduate from Edinburgh College of Art
- Awarded the King Edward VII Scholarship to study in Munich
- Student of Eduardo Paolozzi
- Over 20 years teaching experience
- Freelance gallery educator at the Scottish National Galleries
- Long term tutor for ESW’s learning programme