Brand New Spring 2019 courses Added!!!
Unleash your untapped creativity!
Work in purpose built sculpture making facilities!
Enjoy making artworks!
Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop courses are a brilliant way to explore sculptural methods and get involved in making artworks.
Our carefully curated course programme gives you the chance to:
- Work with highly-skilled and experienced artists
- Develop your practical skills
- Learn about contemporary and historical developments in sculpture
- Get access to ESW’s purpose built production spaces, equipment and expertise
We’re open to everyone
No previous experience is required.
We keep group numbers small our tutors can help guide beginners and more experienced participants.
What’s new this season?
We are excited to introduce:
- Taster courses in concrete casting held in our mixed media workshop
- Hand building with clay
- Courses in pate de verre glass
All you need to bring is you!
Materials are included in the course price.
You also get additional access to the workshops for you to practice your skills or finish work outside of the course hours.