Public Courses Programme
Our Public Courses are open to everyone and offer a route to understanding artistic processes and ideas for artists and life-long learners. They are a great way to explore sculptural methods, learn different processes and make artworks. They give the chance to:
- Work with highly skilled and experienced artists
- Develop your practical skills
- Experiment with different materials and processes
- Learn about contemporary and historical developments in visual art
- Access ESW’s purpose built production facilities, equipment and expertise
We keep group numbers small so our tutors can give each participant focus and support. In the past we have run daytime, evening and weekend classes. It present we have adapted our courses so that they can happen safely within the pandemic, so they are based outside or online.
You also get additional access to the workshops for you to practice your skills or finish work outside of the course hours. All materials and tools are included in the course price unless otherwise stated.
We also offer Bespoke Training, the technicians at Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop are open to training enquiries from individuals and groups. We offer in-depth training in the workshops for groups of 1-3 people. If you would like more information about this or if you have an enquiry email firstname.lastname@example.org.