Work with Edinburgh Sculpture Workshop
We have a broad variety of activity happening at ESW each day and sometimes need extra capacity to cover busy times or to progress particular projects.
If you are familiar with what our organisation does, through having visited or taking time to browse our website, and would like to know more about this, please get in touch.
Types of work which could be needed on a casual basis:
- general and event based front of house
- preparation and set up for events
- evening event hosting
- exhibition hosting
- answering phones and enquiries, speaking to visitors
- general admin
- general communications work
- cleaning and arranging spaces between changes of use
If you would be interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance, attaching your CV or giving information about yourself in another way.
We are keen to hear from anyone who would be interested in this work including people who are underrepresented in the arts.